International Journal of Scientific Research in Biological Sciences is one of the leading and growing open access, peer reviewed, and scientific research journal for scientists, engineers, research scholars, students and academicians, which gains a foothold in Asia and opens to the world. The journal intends to disseminate original scientific research and knowledge in the field of, primarily, Biological Sciences, Microbiology, Biotechnology, Zoology, Botany, Pharmaceutical and Bioinformatics and, generally, all interdisciplinary streams of Life Sciences. It is the vision of ISROSET to publish original research articles, review articles, survey papers, refereed articles as well as auxiliary material such as-case study, short communication, symposium, commentary, perspective, conceptual paper, and proceeding based on theoretical or experimental works in all areas of human study without financial restriction.
Authors are cordially invited to submit original and unpublished research articles, based on theoretical or experimental works, are solicited for rapid publication. Submission of article implies that the work described has not been published previously and is not under consideration for publication elsewhere. All papers should follow IJSRBS Template.
All the submitted papers are first reviewed at editorial board level and assessed on the basis of their technical suitability for the journal, scope of work and plagiarism. If selected by the editorial board, the paper shall be subjected to a fair and unbiased double blind peer review by at-least two referees on the basis of their originality, novelty, clarity, completeness, relevance, significance and research contribution. The review process may take 05 to 15 days depending upon the cycles of review required, before the paper is finally accepted . Please refer to Authors Guidelines for details of reviewing process and to submit your papers please refer to Online Submission System.
Article/Paper Acceptance Requirements
The criteria for an article to be accepted for publication include:
- The article is presented in an intelligible fashion and is written in IJSRBS Template.
- The organization of the paper properly mention properly in the last paragraph of introduction Section.
- The article should be original writing that enhances the existing body of knowledge in the given subject area.
- Results reported have not been submitted or published elsewhere.
- Experiments, statistics, and other analyses are performed to a high standard and are described in sufficient detail.
- Conclusions are presented in an appropriate fashion and are supported by the data.
- Figure/Image should be showing clearly and clearly mention figure name and numbers in increasing order
- Equation/Formula should be in Math’s equation Software. Please do not give scanned equation/formula.
- Tables should be in MS Word. Please do not give scanned equation/formula.
- Appropriate references to related prior published works must be included in IJSRBS Standard.
Note-Before submission, authors should carefully read over the journal's Author Guidelines
Subject Category: Biological Sciences, Microbiology, Biotechnology, Zoology, Botany, Pharmaceutical and Bioinformatics and all interdisciplinary streams of Life Sciences
With Warm Regards,
Dr. M.T. Brown