International Journal of Scientific Research in Computer Sciences and Engineering (ISSN: 2320-7639) is one of the leading and growing open access, peer reviewed, scientific research journal for scientists, engineers, research scholars, and academicians, which gains a foothold in Asia and opens to the world. The journal intends to disseminate original scientific research and knowledge in the field of, primarily, Computer Science, Engineering and Information Technology and all interdisciplinary streams of Engineering Sciences. It is the vision of IJSRCSE to publish original research articles, review articles, survey papers, refereed articles as well as auxiliary material such as-case study, technical articles, short communication, symposium, commentary, perspective, conceptual paper, and proceeding based on theoretical or experimental works in all areas of human study without financial restriction.
Authors are cordially invited to submit original and unpublished research articles, based on theoretical or experimental works, are solicited for rapid publication. Submission of article implies that the work described has not been published previously and is not under consideration for publication elsewhere. All papers should follow IJSRCSE Template.
All the submitted papers are first reviewed at editorial board level and assessed on the basis of their technical suitability for the journal, scope of work and plagiarism. If selected by the editorial board, the paper shall be subjected to a fair and unbiased double blind peer review by at-least two referees on the basis of their originality, novelty, clarity, completeness, relevance, significance and research contribution. The review process may take 05 to 15 days depending upon the cycles of review required, before the paper is finally accepted . Please refer to Authors Guidelines for details of reviewing process and to submit your papers please refer to Online Submission System.
IJSRCSE is an open access journal which means that all content is freely available without charge to the user or his/her institution. Users are allowed to read, download, copy, distribute, print, search, or link to the full texts of the articles in this journal without asking prior permission from the publisher or the author, the hard copy is marginally priced to recover the logistic expenditure.
IJSRCSE provides an opportunity for active researchers and budding scientist for wide display and publicity of their work to the research community of computing sciences on global scale. The journal is indexed in most of the reputed agencies of the world.
Article/Paper Acceptance Requirements
The criteria for an article to be accepted for publication include:
Submit your article for Journal.
- The article is presented in an intelligible fashion and is written in IJSRCSE Template and Standard English.
- The organization of the paper properly mention properly in the last paragraph of introduction Section.
- The article should be original writing that enhances the existing body of knowledge in the given subject area. Original review articles and surveys paper, case study, technical note, and short communication are acceptable, even if new data/concepts are not presented.
- Results reported have not been submitted or published elsewhere (although expanded versions of conference publications are eligible for submission).
- Experiments, statistics, and other analyses are performed to a high technical standard and are described in sufficient detail.
- Conclusions are presented in an appropriate fashion and are supported by the data.
- All figure/Image should be showing clearly and Clearly mention figure name and numbers in increasing order
- Equation/Formula should be in Math’s equation editor Software (equation editor software). Please do not give scanned equation/formula.
- Tables should be in MS Word. Please do not give scanned equation/formula.
- Appropriate references to related prior published works must be included in IJSRCSE Standard.
Get decision on your manuscript as early as possible.
Note-Before submission, authors should carefully read over the journal's Author Guidelines
Subject Category: Computer Science, Engineering and Information Technology and, generally, all interdisciplinary streams of Engineering Sciences.
With Warm Regards,
Dr. Narendra S. Chaudhari