International Journal of Scientific Research in Multidisciplinary Studies is one of the leading and growing open access, peer reviewed, and scientific research journal for scientists, engineers, research scholars, students and academicians, which gains a foothold in Asia and opens to the world. It aims to promote the integration of multidisciplinary research. It is the vision of ISROSET to publish original research articles, review articles, survey papers, refereed articles as well as auxiliary material such as-case study, short communication, symposium, commentary, perspective, conceptual paper, and proceeding based on theoretical or experimental works in all areas of human study without financial restriction.
Authors are cordially invited to submit original and unpublished research articles, based on theoretical or experimental works, are solicited for rapid publication. Submission of article implies that the work described has not been published previously and is not under consideration for publication elsewhere. All papers should follow IJSRMS Template.
All the submitted papers are first reviewed at editorial board level and assessed on the basis of their technical suitability for the journal, scope of work and plagiarism. If selected by the editorial board, the paper shall be subjected to a fair and unbiased double blind peer review by at-least two referees on the basis of their originality, novelty, clarity, completeness, relevance, significance and research contribution. The review process may take 05 to 15 days depending upon the cycles of review required, before the paper is finally accepted . Please refer to Authors Guidelines for details of reviewing process and to submit your papers please refer to Online Submission System.
Coverage Area: It is the only journal in the world which publish research papers, review papers, review articles, technical reports and short commutations in all aspects of science such as agriculture and forestry sciences, animal, veterinary and fishery sciences, biological sciences, chemical sciences, computer sciences and information technology, earth sciences, engineering sciences (civil, cybernetics electrical, electronics, mechanical, textile, etc.), environmental sciences, forensic sciences, family, community and consumer sciences, home sciences, humanity sciences, library sciences, material sciences mathematical and statistical sciences, medical sciences, military sciences, pharmaceutical sciences, physical sciences, physical education sciences, educational sciences: for school students, women, village and society, commerce, law and management related with sciences, anthropological and behavioral sciences: sociology, social sciences: researches in the field of economics, political science, geography, drawing, music, dance, philosophy, history and languages concerning with science, journalism and role of media in science, role of NGOs in the protection of environment.
Article/Paper Acceptance Requirements
The criteria for an article to be accepted for publication include:
Submit your article for Journal.
- The article is presented in an intelligible fashion and is written in IJSRMS Template and Standard English.
- The organization of the paper properly mention properly in the last paragraph of introduction Section.
- The article should be original writing that enhances the existing body of knowledge in the given subject area. Original review articles and surveys paper, case study, and short communication are acceptable, even if new data/concepts are not presented.
- Results reported have not been submitted or published elsewhere (although expanded versions of conference publications are eligible for submission).
- Experiments, statistics, and other analyses are performed to a high standard and are described in sufficient detail.
- Conclusions are presented in an appropriate fashion and are supported by the data.
- Figure/Image should be showing clearly and clearly mention figure name and numbers in increasing order
- Equation/Formula should be in Math’s equation Software. Please do not give scanned equation/formula.
- Tables should be in MS Word. Please do not give scanned equation/formula.
- Appropriate references to related prior published works must be included in IJSRMS Standard.
Get decision on your manuscript as early as possible.
Note-Before submission, authors should carefully read over the journal's Author Guidelines
With Warm Regards,
Prof. (Dr.) A. Bhuimali
Prospective authors should note that only original and previously unpublished research papers will be considered. Furthermore, simultaneous submissions (under consideration for publication elsewhere) are not acceptable. Submission of a manuscript is interpreted as a statement of certification that no part of the manuscript is copyrighted by any other publication nor is under review by any other formal publication. It is the primary responsibility of the author to obtain proper permission for the use of any copyrighted materials in the manuscript, prior to the submission of the manuscript to IJSRMS.
For further details on paper submission, please refer to this link